Company
Friedrich Piper founded the company in 1869 as a blacksmiths and metalworks. The manufacture of agricultural machinery was taken up at the turn of the century. In the mid 1960’s, restructuring in the agricultural industry lead to the closure of this product line. At the same time, the company began the manufacture of tent poles and frames. Over the years, the range of manufactured products has increased continually. Today, over 7500 qm of production space is used to manufacture goods for customers in various industries.
The business policy of our family company has always focused on the quality and functionality of the product. This will continue to be the measure of our work in the future. Our company's development confirms the correctness of this concept.